POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface : pattern functions : Re: Isosurface : pattern functions Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface : pattern functions
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 24 Dec 2001 06:23:27
Message: <3c27102f@news.povray.org>
R. Suzuki wrote:

> These functions would be useful for bricks and tiles.

Your control over functions is simply amazing! I was also doing some
decorative tests with functions, but more in my usual "muddling along" way.

Indeed, I was doing it with height_fields: a lot faster and almost the same
results for this kind of use. Or perhaps I'm worng?

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org